The computerisation of goods movements, their tracking via a barcode, and the computerised processing of all flows and stocks make it possible to secure and trace all operations throughout the supply chain in the warehouse.
With Satelix Logistique, your employees are equipped, movements are optimised and every action is checked. Your processes are automated and the tracking of flows between the warehouse and the ERP is always synchronised.
Receive goods from your suppliers properly.
Manage and consult your stocks from the warehouse and in your ERP.
Better preparation of deliveries and increased satisfaction.
1. Receive goods from your suppliers properly
Synchronisation with ERP
Printing an article label
Retrieve the order form from your ERP on the terminal and scan your items with Satelix Logistique.
Satelix Logistique sends the information to the ERP to update the goods receipt status.
The ERP starts printing a product label.
The application offers many characteristics
- Multi-document reception for a single supplier
- Alert in case of delivery error by the supplier
- Association of a barcode to an article record with the terminal
- Bar code printing on item labels
- Management of leftovers
- Storage assistance
- Automatic entry in commercial management
2. Manage and check your stocks
Updating of stocks in the ERP
Scan your items and validate with Satelix Logistique the quantity in stock.
Enter the location change of your articles with Satelix Logistique via the terminal.
Satelix Logistique synchronises the transfer movement and the information is updated in the ERP.
Control and follow-up
- Inventory: generation of a difference file between the count made with Satelix and the theoretical stocks in the ERP
- Management of inter-depot and/or inter-location stock movements
- Management of supplies from stock to picking stock
- Management of supplies to the production area, based on production orders
- Management of free stock receipts and issues
3. Preparation of customer deliveries
Satelix Logistique displays in the scanner the location of the items to be picked for order picking.
Place your items in your package, then print the carrier label with Satelix Logistique.
Your order is shipped, you put it in Satelix Logistique and the information is updated in the ERP.
The application offers many caracteristics
- Assigning an order to a picker, or group of pickers
- Warehouse worker orientation with a well-defined picking path
- Multi-command preparation
- SSCC number management, pallet label printing
- Customisation of output reports
- Interface with transporters
- Sending the delivery note by e-mail to the customer